Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 3 of 60 Day Juice Feast

Good morning!!

Today is day three, I made it!! Now just fifty-seven more... anyway. Just finished up with breakfast it. I actually made a juice for my boyfriend and myself so this is a double recipe.

BREAKFAST
-4 med. carrots
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- one kale leaf
- half a large lemon
- one apple, Red Delicious
- 2 med. navel oranges
- 1/8 of a pineapple

Very good juice this morning, was very pineapple-ish with just a hint of carrot.

So last night I did quite of bit of reading and researching and found a great youtube channel liferegenerator. Dan McDonald is awesome he has over a thousand videos on youtube and is a daily juicer/ raw foodie. So mixing it up, he's got lots of recipes and thoughts to consider.

Oh! By the way, I lost another 1.2 lbs! And I was thinking about my weigh-in and I obviously read the scale wrong, so here's the official correction. I lost 5 lbs. yester not 7, whoops! Sorry about that, so altogether now I've lost 6.2. Oh yeah, and the day has just begun! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment