Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Challenging Night at Work

I knew I was going to struggle with this fast when I was at work because I work in a restaraunt.  For six or so years I have worked at the same job where the easiest foods to come by are not generally the healthiest. When it's a slow night at work the challenge to keep my self from eating out of bordom feels like it is a hundred times harder than on a normal night.  Tonigh was deffinately tough, but I keep myself busy doing side work and drinking hot tea (which by the way was the only thing keeping my tummy from grumbling at work because I was starving!!).

I'm going to do a little more research on juice fasting tonight before I go to bed to see if I can find anything educational that I can use to my benefit in the coming days.

Here's dinner:
- one med. red delishious apple
- one small green apple
- 1/4 of a large beet
- one leaf swiss chard
- one leaf of red chard
- one small lemon
- two handfuls of spinach
- 1 in. nub of garlic
- two medium carrots

Happy Juicing Everyone!! Goodnight!

By the way, I mentioned my friend Krystle as my most recent motivation for doing this fast. Check out  Krystle's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment